DISCOUNT FOR YOU NOW!!

Monday, February 20, 2012

Conn 9DY

Conn 9D CONNstellation Series Fixed Bell Double Horn (Lacquer Fixed Yellow Brass Bell)


Conn 9D CONNstellation Series Fixed Bell Double Horn (Lacquer Fixed Yellow Brass Bell)


Conn 9D CONNstellation Series Fixed Bell Double Horn (Lacquer Fixed Yellow Brass Bell)Conn9DY is easy to use products that have been steamed. It can be easily carried over to other products in this class. At first, my friend purchased Conn 9D CONNstellation Series Fixed Bell Double Horn (Lacquer Fixed Yellow Brass Bell)Conn9DY used. It gives me great pleasure. After that, my friend has recommended me to try Conn 9D CONNstellation Series Fixed Bell Double Horn (Lacquer Fixed Yellow Brass Bell)Conn9DY. It appears that I can use it like that. I had to buy it as their own. The price is not expensive as I thought. AVC and functionality. It is easy to use. The manual is easy to understand. And Conn 9D CONNstellation Series Fixed Bell Double Horn (Lacquer Fixed Yellow Brass Bell)Conn9DY looks beautiful. After I use while I have to get people to buy Conn 9D CONNstellation Series Fixed Bell Double Horn (Lacquer Fixed Yellow Brass Bell)Conn9DY Where everyone is satisfied that it is very much to have in his possession. If you are looking for products that are similar to what it is. I highly recommend it, you will not regret buying Conn 9D CONNstellation Series Fixed Bell Double Horn (Lacquer Fixed Yellow Brass Bell)Conn9DY.






Conn 9D CONNstellation Series Fixed Bell Double Horn (Lacquer Fixed Yellow Brass Bell) Overview


The 9D features a 12.25 medium throat bell and nickel finish for a more open, dark sound plus a .468 bore designed for excellent control and intonation. The 9D is a perfect choice for any playing situation, from small chamber ensembles to concert band and symphony orchestra work when the player is looking for a more controlled sound with a subtle response.